An escape from your busy lives
We strive to make sure couples feel relaxed and are free to be themselves during our shoots! The best way to produce stunning photos is for the couples themselves to feel comfortable in front of the camera! This creates a fun, one-of-a-kind bonding experience for the couple that transcends simply getting a picture taken. We want you to enjoy the full experience! 💕
An Experience Like No Other!
- Follow our simple prompts and activities, expertly designed to help you interact naturally with your partner.
- Lose yourself in real moments of love and fun as we capture every minute.
- Enjoy unique and comfortable poses.
- Choose from one of the beautiful locations that we've carefully selected for you!
- Relax as we guide you through the entire process, starting with outfit suggestions!
- Included in your session fee is the choice between a 1hr personal stylist shopping experience with Mary Ciancibello or a 20-minute virtual styling session to ensure that you look and feel great for your photo session!!
📝 Step 1: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏,
where we plan the details of your session like location, outfits, and ways to decorate your own walls with beautiful photos. Afterward, you will get an email with tons of great tips & recommendations for preparing for the session.
📸💃Step 2: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏,
where you get to have fun and be present with your partner, while I take care of the rest!
🎊💥Step 3: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏,
where you view your images for your purchasing decisions (This is the really rewarding part!). You get to relive the fun of your photography session. We'll even show you what your favorite photos look like on your own walls, so you know exactly what works for you.
🖼️ Step 4: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚,
where we deliver your prints and wall art. You get to hold your photos in your hands & enjoy them EVERY DAY, making your house feel like a home.
PricingWe spend around 10 hours on each client for the best experience!
The session fee is $350. Prints & digitals are ordered at your ordering appointment.
Most couples invest an average of $1500 and a minimum of $650 once they see their photos and fall in love with them.